Sistel Group is a business group, made up of DigiProces S.A. and S.A. Sistel, dedicated to the manufacturing of electronic circuits, test systems and electronics for elevation. The mission of the group is providing efficient and high technology solutions to the market, focusing on the permanent contribution of value and technological creativity.
Sistel Group has decided to implement a Quality and Environment Management Integrated System based on the international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and, in the case of DigiProces, IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 13485:2016 as a way to organize the company’s operations from basic pillars such as product quality and customer satisfaction, as well as managing environmental matters and emergencies. Its base is as follows:
- Master lines of the Management Integrated System are established in the Quality and Environment Manual. They are conceived as a result of a continuous analysis of their context and risks and oppportunities with an approach on prevention and quality improvement.
- Commitment to meet customer’s requirements and applicable law, as well as other agreements that may be made in this regard, focusing on the continuous improvemnet of environmental performance and strategic quality of the group.
- Promoting an efficient use of natural resources available and continuously intensifying the environmental performance to get improvements in the general operation of the company, with a focus on the life cycle analysis.
- Executive Management will review Quality and Environment goals on an annual basis and will make them public and applicable to all personnel, so that the efficacy of the integrated system can be maintained and fostered.
- Training staff and making them aware about the environmental performance, as well as offering the required resources for its proper operation.
- Sistel Group also assumes the commitment to pay maximum attention to technological innovations and the possible improvements that new technologies could offer, so that new systems could be developed for the continuous improvement of the company.
This policy is disseminated and understood by all staff and will be reviewed regularly. It will also be communicated to all concerned parties.